- Description: Fun slow pitch softball activity. We’re all a little out of shape, but softball offers the chance for a little exercise and socializing in the fresh air. The first meetings will be informal softball practice and workouts. Games will come later, if there is enough interest.
- The below Covid Precautions will be in place.
- Physical distancing will be enforced
- Masks must be worn at all times unless you are able to physically distance or you are participating in moderate exercise.
- Self-screening upon arrival to the program
- Handsantizer will be available
- Equipment will be cleaned and sanitized prior to use.
- Bring your own glove. You are welcome to bring your own batting helmet if you have one.
If you have additional questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook @barcmd